Benefits of Membership
The mission of NAYO is to redress the challenges that youth are facing and contribute towards their active participation in developmental processes through Coordination, Advocacy, Mobilization, Capacity Building and Information Sharing Initiatives.
- To build and sustain an open, flexible, transparent and accountable National Association of Youth Organizations.
- To foster solidarity, information learning, exchange, and dissemination.
- To create a common platform to advocate for the concerns of youth at National, Regional and International levels.
- To build the capacity of partner organizations and their constituencies to effectively participate in community and national development processes.
- To mobilize resources and support in order to enable the work of NAYO for the common good of young people in Zimbabwe and Africa.
Terms of Membership
Membership is open to youth organisations which are not-for-profit organisations.